Wednesday, September 30, 2009

More Make & Do

This weekend I was left only in the company of my kitty & decided to have a go at some sewing projects I've had at the back of my mind, which also served to recycle/re-use a bunch of scrappy fabrics bursting out of my sewing drawer...

The result! A super soft, fuzzy and durable cat cushion/bed. The top is just some fake leopard fur leftover from lining a key-tar carrying case.

Noel the cat was taken away from his mommy a bit early so he has a bit of a 'thing' for anything fuzzy. The moment he steps on anything furry his little purr motors up and usually he begins to knead and suckle. Awww... I knew he wouldn't be able to resist his very own furry cushion/mommy replacement.

The underside of the cushion is actually recycled denim... from old pairs of my very own jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment