Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Gym Challenge

I'm a "regular" gym goer in the sense that I've had a membership to a gym for the past five years or so, but realistically I only go about once a week, which might seem good to some, but I know it's not exactly going to give me any 'results' to speak of. I do occasionally go on an evening run in Phoenix Park, and I walk or bike to or from work on a regular basis, though this isn't really as noble as it sounds considering walking from the door of my house to the door of my office takes me exactly 17 minutes.

I've been saying for what seems like ages that I'm going to get myself into the habit of going to the gym a minimum of three times a week. Thus far, it has not happened. So here I go, in the spirit of "change for the better" I hereby am publicly challenging myself to go to the gym three times a week. Starting today.

Let's see how we get on shall we?

UPDATE: 1 hour 30 minutes in the gym down, only two more visits to go

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog filled with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Now my task has become as easy as ABC. analisi dello stato di forma fisica

    ReplyDelete